Why should I eat TerniCOL (concentrated raw milk powder)?
– Colostrum (= colostrum) is the milk cone produced during the first week after a calving. A nourishment for the newborn calf and almost identical to the woman’s breast milk, but many times more powerful.
– The cow’s milk is unique in that it works above the artificial boundaries and also fits well with man.
– A perfect nutrition for the newborn but also a powerful nutrition that suits people of all ages.
“Colostrum can also be an excellent support for all types of athletes.
– “Stressmage” and “Tarmproblem” are expressions that are heard more and more in today’s society.
– Approx. 75% of the body’s immune system is in the gastrointestinal tract and that is where TerniCOL works.
What does colostrum contain in general?
about 20-25% Immunoglobulins: IgA, IgD, IgE, IgM, IgG (antibodies) – Vitamins – Minerals – 18 different amino acids – Immune and growth factors.
A perfectly balanced nutritional content, made by nature itself!
The amount of lactoferrin has more than doubled compared to the previous product – from 4 mg / capsule to 9 mg / capsule.
Lactoferrin is a protein that is naturally present in colostrum.
A number of studies demonstrate the ability of the lactoferrin to bind free iron, which inhibits the growth of bacteria and viruses.
Colostrum powder (100% pure) 400mg
TerniCOL capsules, a first class colostrum product, manufactured in Sweden by a certified manufacturer (GMP standard).
Two capsules with a glass of water about 20 minutes before breakfast.
The product contains ample PRP (peptides) which counteract lactose intolerance, therefore it is also suitable for most lactose intolerants.
Just over! A can last 2 months at normal dosage!
Let TerniCOL be your friend’s best friend!
Not suitable for milk protein allergies!